The smart & efficient radiator fan.
Boost the warmth, save energy and get money off your heating bill. SpeedComfort is Europe's best-selling radiator fan for boosting the warmth from your heating system and is already helping 50,000+ homes to stay warm and save energy.
- Boost the heat from your radiators, save energy and get money off your heating bills
- Smart thermosensor automatically turns your SpeedComfort on and off with your heating
- Easy to install and extremely cheap to run. (£0.15 per Mono Set, £0.30 per Duo Set & £0.45 per Trio Set)
- Extendable by daisy-chaining a total of 20 SpeedComforts from one 12V adapter
- Can fit any radiator with clip-on fitting kits. Sold separately.
Points to note:
- Fits radiators with 70 - 90mm (2.75 – 3.5in) between panels
- Mono Set covers 40cm (16in) of radiator length - Ideal as a starter kit or for small rooms
- Duo set covers 80cm (32in) of radiator length - Ideal for standard-sized rooms with one radiator
- Trio set covers 120cm (48in) of radiator length - Ideal for larger rooms with long or multiple radiators
More Comfort: By increasing the air circulation and heat distribution from your radiator, SpeedComfort gets your room up to a comfortable temperature about twice as fast. The super-quiet fans ensure that your peace of mind won’t be disturbed, all that you will notice is feeling warmer, faster.
Sustainable & Energy-Efficient: SpeedComfort increases the heat output from your radiator by a factor of two and is so energy efficient that it only uses around 0.9kWh of electricity per year per unit, that’s less than £0.15p. Due to the faster heat output, your thermostat can be switched off earlier and the temperature of your boiler lowered. With a shorter heating time and greater heat capacity, you can use your energy more efficiently and significantly reduce your heating costs.
Automatic On / Off: The smart thermosensor switches your SpeedComfort on when your radiator surface temperature reaches 28°C (82°F) and off again at 25°C (77°F). Once you have installed your SpeedComfort you can forget all about it and enjoy the benefits, it will look after itself.
Easy Installation: SpeedComfort is a simple plug-and-play device that can be easily and quickly installed under your radiator without the need for special expertise or professional installation tools. Within a few seconds, you can click the SpeedComfort under your radiator with the integrated magnets. There are fitting kits for every type and length of radiator
34 x 7 x 2.5cm (13.4 x 2.75 x 1in)
Cable Length from 12V Adapter to SpeedComfort:
Thermosensor Cable Length: