Smarter iKettle 2.0 - Revolutionary Wifi Kettle
Ever woken up snug beneath your warm duvet and dreamed of a kettle that would automatically pop itself on for your morning tea or coffee? How about a kettle that can put itself on as soon as you walk through the door after a long day at work? Then the Smarter iKettle 2.0 is the kettle for you.
Crafted from stainless steel, the Smarter iKettle 2.0 can be controlled using your smartphone via your Wi-Fi connection and remotely boiled from anywhere in your home. A wake-up and home mode means that you can set alarms to boil your kettle first thing in the morning or as soon as you walk through the door, while intelligent water sensors are able to monitor how much water is in the kettle and alert you when you need to refill.
Not only does the Smarter iKettle 2.0 offer greater convenience, but custom temperatures between 20°C to 100°C allow you to choose the ideal temperature depending on your choice of hot beverage. Another innovative Formula mode makes night feeds a little easier, boiling the water and then notifying you when the water has reached the required temperature. Say goodbye to waiting, and say hello to the Smarter iKettle 2.0.
- Smarter iKettle 2.0
- Solid stainless steel construction
- Control your iKettle via your smartphone or tablet
- Easy one touch set-up is quick and secure
- Wake-up alarm mode: wake up to a freshly boiled kettle every morning
- Welcome home mode: Hard day at the office? Come home to a freshly made brew
- Variable temperature control: Boil your water to the right temperature for optimal flavour in your tea or coffee
- Multiple user access
- Keep warm feature
- Formula mode is ideal for feeds, alerting you when your kettle water has reached a specific temperature
- Power: 1850-2200W
- Capacity of 1.8L with a low water sensor
Just like its predecessor (the iKettle) there's a Welcome Home Mode so your cuppa is ready for you the moment you step through the front door, and thanks to the Wake Up mode you can literally wake up to a hot, freshly brewed cup of tea.. every, single, day.