Installation using the included Plug-In Adapter is the simplest, quickest and most affordable way to provide power to your Video Doorbell Pro from a standard UK electrical socket.
- Ultra-slim, modern design with four interchangeable faceplates included.
- 160-degree field of view for optimum footage.
- Video on-demand with Live View
- State of the art Infrared Night Vision
- Records in crystal clear 1080p Full HD Resolution (subject to Ring Protect Plan)
- Customisable motion zones to focus on specific areas of interest on your property
- Weather-resistant design, operating in almost all conditions (temperatures between -21° and +48° C
- Bank-grade encryption of your data ensures privacy & peace of mind
With the Ring Video Doorbell Pro, you can answer the door from anywhere, at any time.
Get an instant alert to your smart device when anyone presses the doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensor; these alerts will even alert you on supporting Amazon devices.
With two-way audio, you can see, hear and speak to your visitor by using the Ring app on your smart device, while noise cancellation technology improves the quality of the audio signal. The Video Doorbell Pro emits an audible alert outside of your home when the Video Doorbell Pro is pressed.
It can be wired to trigger your existing doorbell (professional installation recommended) or linked over Wi-Fi to the Ring Chime or Ring Chime Pro (both sold separately here at GizAGadget.co.uk) to sound an alert within the home so you don't have to rely on smart devices to alert you.
- Wireless Internet Connection (Wi-Fi)
- An iOS (version 8.1 or newer), Android (version 4.1 or newer), or Windows 10 device with the Ring app installed
What's in the Box
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- 4 face plates
- Retrofit kit
- User Manual
- Installation tools and screw
- Plug-In Adapter (2nd Generation)