littleBits Pro Library
The Pro Library is the ultimate collection for collaboration and invention in a group setting. It can accommodate up to 32 inventors with 304 Bits & 228 accessories; making it ideal for project-based learning and teamwork as well as intuitive electronics prototyping.
- Optimal for schools, libraries, makerspaces, design agencies
- Can accommodate up to 32 inventors
- Choose with wall storage (five 18" by 19" panels), or without
- Comes with 3 tackleboxes to store hundreds of Bits on a shelf, or on the go
- Robust enough for demonstrations and presentations
- Includes nearly every Bit; featuring cloudBit, Arduino, wireless & synth Bits
- Robust enough for demonstrations & presentations
- Perfect for collaborative, project-based learning at all levels
- Inventors of all ages can prototype complex interactions in seconds
Includes a reference handbook, co-written by littleBits Founder Ayah Bdeir
The Pro Library was last updated 6/18/2015. It is a growing collection and is revised periodically throughout the year.