The Emax Nighthawk 250 V2 Racer is one of the best available, featuring a carbon fibre frame, SimonK speed controllers, 2300kv motors and now the Skyline32 Acro V2 flight controller. The Nighthawk is designed to be fast, light and agile and is the ultimate tool for the FPV Racing pilot. For live view simply attach a camera such as the Mobius and a video transmitter such as the ImmersionRC 600mw or Flysight 400mw.
Carbon Fiber Frame
Skyline32 Flight Controller-Acro V2
- 32-bit ARM micro processor running at 3.3V / 72MHZ.
- With gyro, compass, extended reservation position for accelerometer, barometer.
- Flexible RC input: standard, CPPM (PPM SUM)
- Battery voltage monitoring and low alarm.
- Micro-USB: Flashing firmware & adjusting parameter
- Parameters adjustment interface: Baseflight-Configuration
Low CG design, decreasing vibration when motor runs
Designed for mini multicopters, better flight performance
100% balanced, decreasing vibration to the minimum
BLHeli 12A ESC
Based on the BLHeli firmware, optimized for high performance with great linearity and much quicker throttle response.
In the Box
- 2x MT2204 CW Motors
- 2x MT2204 CCW Motors
- Skyline32 Acro-V2 Flight controller
- 4x BLHeli 12A ESC's
- 250 Carbon Fiber Quadcopter frame
- 4x Carbon Fiber Propellers
- Power Distribution Board
Required to Run
- 5CH Radio System
- Battery Charger and suitable battery adapter
- 3S LiPo battery