D-Link DGS-1008P 8 Port Ethernet Switch
The DGS-1008P PoE Gigabit Desktop switch provides a cost-effective way for office users to easily connect and supply power to Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices such as wireless access points (APs), IP cameras, and IP phones.
- 2 Layer Supported
- PoE Ports
- Desktop Size
- 8-Port 10000BaseTX Auto-Negotiating (NWAY) 10/100/1000Mbps
- IEEE 802.3af/802.3at standard compliant
- Includes 4 PoE ports (Ports 1-4)
- Auto Half-/Full-Duplex Mode
- PoE output up to 30W per port
- Total power budget 68W per switch
- Auto-detection of Powered Device
- Supports 802.1p QoS and DSCP
- Supports Jumbo Frame up to 9720Bytes
- Supports cable diagnostics
It provides the opportunity to add additional Ethernet devices like computers, printers, and Network Attached Storage (NAS) onto a network.
This compact PoE switch is equipped with Gigabit ports for faster speeds and operates quietly, making it ideal for use in virtually any room or office. In addition, D-Link's Green Ethernet technology saves power when the switch is active and inactive.