Bebop 2 with SkyController 2 - FPV Package
The Bebop 2 FPV Package (Bebop 2, SkyController 2 & CockPitGlasses) is in stock now!
The absolute pack for the most immersive flying sensations
Paired with the Parrot SkyController 2 and the Parrot CockPitGlasses, your Parrot Bebop 2 drone reveals new capabilities. Embark on long-distance courses combining extreme piloting precision and ultra real viewing! By piloting with the FPV goggles, you're totally immersed: explore previously inaccessible places like never before and perfectly capture the best pictures.
Change dimension, dive into the sky
Benefit from high definition image quality in the Parrot COCKPITGLASSES using your smart phone and the new FreeFlight Pro application. The broad, 90 degree field of vision offered by the Parrot COCKPITGLASSES lenses gives you the feeling of total immersion. They are extremely comfortable to wear, even if you wear normal glasses. The rest of the world no longer exists. Climb on board and experience the incredible feeling of escape!
Film and take photographs like a professional
Parrot Bebop 2's sturdiness is failsafe. Designed to fly inside and outside, it's the first leisure drone weighing less than 500g with a 25 minute battery life. With the Parrot Cockpitglasses, discover FPV (First Person View) and view all your flights as if you were... in the cockpit! Perfectly designed to be easily transported, Parrot Bebop 2 will go with you wherever and whenever you desire, so you can immortalise your best moments seen from the sky.
Send your drone up to a distance of kilometres
Controlled from the Parrot Skycontroller 2, the Parrot Bebop 2 drone has optimised and secure Wi-Fi connection, with video feedback on tablet or smart phone. Now able to fligh distances of up to 2 km, you will hardly be able to spot your Parrot Bebop 2, but you will always maintain control. It's up to you to go off and explore!
Control simply, accurately and intensely
Control the take-off and landing of your Parrot BEBOP 2. Send it where you want and bring it back just using one button. By connecting it to the Parrot SKYCONTROLLER 2, make the most of the two joysticks to guide it even more accurately! Change direction, receive information in real time... you can set your controls according to your requirements. 25 minutes of pure pleasure!
Looking to buy a Drone in the UK? Fly no further, you have found the perfect ultimate drone package, whether you're new to the drone scene or if you've been flying for years this drone is for you!
- Powerful Rear Flash LED for Better Visibility
- Increased Battery Life (a 2700 mAh offering more than 25 minutes of flight time)
- Reinforced Structure, the Bebop 2 has hit the gym with a robust and flexible central body with reinforced single arms
- Flexible Propellers, with both safety and performance in mind the flexible propellers lock in the event of contact
- The Bebop 2 has been to the fish market and obtained a new fish-eye lens, the new lens is much brighter which enables a much higher clarity even in low light.
- Digital 3-Axis Stabilisation System (in English this is a full digital image stabilisation system that allows the Bebop 2 to take remarkably stable and clear aerial footage, regardless of the drones spectacular movement
- The Bebop 2 has been brain trained, with 8GB’s of flash storage on-board
**More Information Is Coming Soon for the new & improved more portable SkyController 2**
When we say the Bebop 2 has hit the gym, we really do mean it! All aspects of the performance have increased:
- The Maximum Horizontal Speed is now 16m/s
- The Maximum Climbing Speed is now 6m/s!
- The Signal Range is 300 metres (extended to 2KM with the SkyController)
The Bebop 2 is the first leisure drone in the 500G category with more than 25 minutes worth of flying time! It’s been designed for both indoor and outdoor use it has many (and we mean many) uses. Ideally conceived for transportation; it will accompany you wherever and whenever you want.
With the Bebop 2 being the most aerodynamic & stylish in it’s class it’s a clear winner when looking at getting into droning (aside from at your partner perhaps).
Thought the quality of the images from the Bebop Drone were good? We don’t mean to burst your bubble, but the neutral angle of the camera has been revised to capture much more ground and less sky. You can now film & photograph at 90 degrees without any loss of quality (at all).
How do I fly the Bebop 2?
You control your drone directly with your very own smart phone or tablet (we can stock iPad's & tablets if you're looking for the complete solution). If you’re looking for the ultimate flying companion then please do take a peak at our other listings, the SkyController 2 by Parrot is our absolute recommendation as the must have accessory to enable you to have the best flying experience possible, ever (yes ever)!
With Parrot's custom built, high technology application (FreeFlight 3) your can stream video footage straight from your Bebop 2 (in real time), plan your own flights & share with your very own community!
Yes, you did read correctly.. the FreeFlight 3 offers Flight Plan, an automated flight planner using crossing points as a paving option. You can prepare your very own flight by positioning the stages on your screen and allow the Bebop 2 to do the rest (which will allow you to take your time to pose for the awesome 14 megapixel “fish eye” camera to take Full HD pictures of you).
The Bebop 2 uses the accelerometer and touch controls on the flying interface to respond to the movements of your smart phone (or tablet). It allows you to take-off and land, all with one touch (they’re automatic).
Wondering how you control the 180-degree camera? You can simply control the camera by just adjusting your thumb!
Ever wanted to shoot videos like a movie producer? Perhaps have your very own version of Harry Potter but haven’t got the equipment? The Bebop 2 is your very own piece of magic, the absolute answer to your mystical wonderland!
The Bebop 2 allows you to take photos like a professional with it’s 14 megapixel camera, at 4096 x 3072p resolution allowing the photos to be in the format of your choice (JPEG RAW DNG).
Nervous about taking your first flight? No need to worry, the Bebop 2 has your peace of mind with it being equipped with an array of safety & automatic shut down features.
- In the unlikely event of a collision there are numerous factors will automatically action themselves(the engines can automatically cut-out, the propellers can cut-out in case of contact)
- A rear (powerful) LED will always determine its direction which allows for an automatic “return home” function
- The ultra-light drone is capable of flying in all conditions, it combines high flight performance and excellent stability, both at altitude and facing powerful winds
- The stability of the Bebop 2 is ensured by the simultaneous use of seven sensors
- 20% Glass Fibre Reinforced ABS Chassis & Shockproof Feet
The reason the Bebop 2 is the most stable drone in the market is down to the seven sensors that are simultaneously measuring & calculating during active flight time
- A vertical stabilisation camera takes an image of the ground every 16 milliseconds and compares it to the previous one to determine the speed of the Bebop 2
- An ultrasound sensor analyses the flight altitude of of up 16 feet, completed by a pressure sensor up to that level
- A pressure sensor measures air pressure and analyses flight altitude beyond 16 feet
- 3-axis gyroscope measures the bank angle of the Bebop 2
- An accelerometer measures the positioning of the Bebop 2 on 3 axis and its linear speed
- 3-axis magnetometer helps define the position of the drone, like a compass
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) chipset (GPS + GLONASS) geo-localise the Bebop 2 & help measure the speed in order to stabilise the Bebop 2 in high altitudes.
As we're sure you're fully aware, the SkyController 2 (with FPV VR Goggles) is the latest must have accessory for the Parrot Drone Range, especially for the Bebop 2; so why not save yourself time & money and take full advantage right from the start?
The Parrot Black Edition SkyController gives you full control over your drone & really does release all of the hidden gems of the Bebop!
Been thinking about a Bebop but wished that the Bebop could fly further away? Wish no more.. the SkyController extends y 2our Bebop's range from the great 300M to an outstanding 2000KM! As you can read this is the Bebop 2's perfect companion (and also money is to be saved when bought together).
The Bebop 2 can be controlled using two extremely precise joysticks that allow you to take FreeFlight pictures and shoot crisp sharp video at the touch of the dedicated premium buttons. The features of the Bebop 2 are truly at your fingertips with the SkyController 2. The dedicated joysticks allow you to angle the camera like a true professional.
You can use a very very useful feature named "Where is my Bebop" sadly we won't be issuing prize draws for the answer.. as you've guessed it this great feature identifies how far & how high the drone is against the driver.
With the touch of a dedicated button the Bebop 2 will return automatically to the driver (with the Black Edition SkyController) due to the fancy integrated GPS.
The new SkyController 2 also includes Parrot custom VR Headset (for your mobile device) which means a true FPV feel for a more innovative and immersive flying experience.
The Parrot Bebop 2, in detail (there’s lots of them)
- 14 megapixel "fish-eye" camera
- Full HD 1080p video stabilised on 3 axes
- Unique digital image stabilisation system
- 25 minutes of flight time with 2700 mAh battery
- Live video streaming on your smart phone or tablet
- 180° vision control on your smart phone or tablet
- Designed with safety in mind: flexible propellers which lock in the event of contact
- Powerful rear LED light visible from a long distance
- Latest generation GPS built-in to control flight altitude and automatic return to the take-off point
- Dual core processor with quad-core GPU
- 8gb flash storage system
- Easy to take control with the FreeFlight Pro application (available at the Apple App Store and Android Play Store)
- Connected to Drone Academy to keep track of all your flights and share your videos, photos and navigation data
- 4 Brushless Outrunner motors
- Glass fibre reinforced (20%) PA12 and Grilamid structure
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi antennas: Dual-band MIMO with two 2.4/5 GHz dipole antennas
- Transmission power: up to 21 dBm
- Signal range: 300m
- Camera with 14 megapixel CMOS sensor and Sunny 180° fisheye lens: 1/ 2.3” aperture (6 optical elements)
- Video stabilisation: digital 3 axis system
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p (30fps)
- Photo resolution: 4096 x 3072p
- Video encoding: H.264
- Photo format: RAW, JPEG, DNG
- Internal Memory: 8Gb Flash
- Maximum horizontal speed: 16m/s
- Maximum climbing speed: 6m/s
How Stable is the Bebop 2?