Indoor air quality plus radon: The first smart air quality monitor with radon detection, including sensors for temperature, humidity, TVOCs, air pressure, and CO2.
- AWARD-WINNING: Wave Plus is an award-winning smart indoor air quality monitor with radon detection. (TIME magazine's Best Inventions 2019; CES Innovation Award - Honouree 2019)
- RELIABLE RADON RESULTS: As radon levels fluctuate daily, continuous long-term measuring is necessary. Airthings Wave Plus measures radon accurately and reliably
- CLEAN AIR SENSORS: Radon, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), toxins and chemicals (Total VOCs), humidity, temperature and air pressure sensors allow you to gain full visibility into six key indoor air factors
- QUICK AND CLEAR RESULTS: Connect via Bluetooth to the Airthings App or log in to the Airthings Dashboard online for detailed insights into your air
- EASY: Simply wave in front of the device to receive a colour-coded visual indicator of the overall air quality: Green (Good), Yellow (Warning), Red (Danger)
- WHAT YOU GET: Wave Plus, 2 AA batteries, Quick Start Guide, Airthings warranty & Customer Support access via email or live chat
- RADON REPORT: Generate a free radon report via the Airthings Dashboard
- The Homes Act requires landlords in the UK to consider whether tenants' indoor air is safe: The law lists radon gas, VOCs, mould and excess cold and heat as issues to look out for in rented properties
Increase your overall health with Airthings Wave Plus
We spend 90% of our time indoors where the air is often 2-5 times worse than the air outside. Continuous monitoring of indoor air quality is key for minimizing negative health effects, preventing illness and increasing productivity, energy and good health.
- Air pressure
Easy to use & extremely versatile
Easily measure levels in any office, school, multi-unit dwelling, public space or home; created for everyone; building managers, employers and homeowners.